Friday, February 20, 2009

Having a Bad Day?

Everyone has a bad day. How can you help but feeling down once in a while with all the bad news - layoffs everywhere, stock market down, housing market way down, the economy is a total mess and headed for a depression (if we are not already there). We all need to laugh once in a while. They say that if one smiles and laughs often the body creates good chemical that keep us going. 

The following pictures were taken and sent to me by Frank Ayers (who has the copyright on the images) and  Paul Reynolds who took the first picture of the series. The pictures were taken at some fish pens of a commercial fish farm on the Columbia River. 

When I read the email with the pictures I could not stop smiling and laughing. That night I showed the email to my wife and I thought she was going to have a heart attack because she was laughing so hard it took her breath away. 

If you are having a bad day I hope this brings 
a smile to your day. You could be like this "poor burd."

"Ain't I a Purdy Burd . ."











































"You didn't think that I was hang'n around the fish pens just to have my picture take'n, did ya . . ."

















Oh oh,  Water Landing . . .       Not Good ! . . . .     Do I look like a duck . . .


















"This is embarrassing . . . "




















Have a great day and Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment